BE A SANTA FOR OUR WISH CHILDREN!
Share in the joy of giving and bring smiles to another! All runners are welcome to bring a gift which will go to our wish children. These gifts will be a wonderful surprise and will be distributed at our annual Christmas part hence making the party extra-special.
NTUC Fairprice Foundation has decided to pledge $10 to Make-A-Wish Foundation for every gift collected at the Santa Run for Wishes
Our wish children have a life-threatening medical condition and their ages range between 3 – 18 years old. Put yourself in their shoes when you go shopping and get them something that is “IN” and on trend, fun and/or cool!
- Toys that stimulate the senses – touch & feel, lights, sounds (highly recommended)
- Disney / Marvel / Pokemon / Nickelodean merchandise
- LEGO sets (for both genders and various age groups)
- Nerf guns
- Remote control cars/helicopters/drones
- Pretend-play “masak-masak” sets
- Board games
- Science kits
- Art & Craft kits
What we can’t use:
- Edible / perishable items
- Old / used / damaged items
- Plush toys
- Sports equipment / soccer balls
- Small stationery sets / “knick-knacks”
- Trucks / Cars / Train sets
Note: If the toy needs a battery, please provide them as well. Kids get so excited when they receive a toy, they want to play with it immediately!
You may deposit your gifts at our Race Pack Collection venue from 24 – 26 November 2017.